SPC AT A GLANCE
The following information provides a quick overview of St. Paul’s College.
- Founded in 1851 by the Church of England.
- Will celebrate its 170th Anniversary (September 2021 to August 2022).
- Located at Glenealy, Hong Kong Island (the first 100 years).
- Located in Bonham Road, Hong Kong Island (the past 62 years).
- St. Paul’s College Primary School located at 777 Victoria Road, Pokfulam.
- Sponsoring Body the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui (Hong Kong Anglican Church – Episcopal).
- Foundation member of the Grants School Council.
- A day school.
- A boys’ school.
- Member school of the International Boys’ Schools Coalition (IBSC).
- A Direct Subsidy School (DSS) that receives Government funding in addition to school fees.
- Active Alumni Association (SPCAA) and Parent-Teacher Association (PTA).
- School-based curriculum in the lower forms, territory-wide curriculum in the senior forms leading to the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (DSE).
- Opportunities to study for the IGCSE examinations.
- College focus on Academic Excellence, Leadership and Global Action.
- Strong twin-school relationships in China and overseas.
- Extensive Global Classroom Programme including Community Service Projects in China.
- Students’ Association (SA) operates over 50 Clubs and Activities.
- College Scout Troop (the 10th Hong Kong) and Youth Red Cross Unit.